TEA TREE OIL
Tea Tree Oil Benefits and Uses
Refresh your skin with Tea Tree Oil and achieve the cleaner-looking skin you desire.
One of our favorite uses for Tea Tree Oil is to simply add it to your daily skin products - moisturizer and face wash - and experience immediate renewal. Studies indicate that applying a 5% Tea Tree Oil solution to noncystic acne appears to be as effective as a 5% commercial benzoyl peroxide solution while being less irritating to the skin.
Are you concerned about thinning hair? Tea Tree Oil also supports a healthy scalp to promote hair growth. Use Tea Tree Oil to soothe an itchy scalp and help prevent various hair problems such as dandruff from dry scalp and head lice. We recommend adding Tea Tree Oil to your shampoo for easy application.
Olympian Labs Tea Tree Essential Oil Aromatherapy & Health Properties:
- Stimulate Immune System and Blood Flow
- Scalp Treatment to Help Prevent Premature Hair Loss
- Skin Protector
- Relief from Muscular Pain
- Ease Breathing, Decongestant
- Antiseptic, Antibacterial, Insect Deterrent
Here are a few more uses for Tea Tree Oil that you may not know about:
- Promotes healthy respiratory functions: Add a few drops of oil to a pan of water and heat. When cooling, drape a towel over your head and breathe in for a few minutes.
- Seasonal Allergies: Use topically by massaging into the chest, abdomen, or the reflex points of the feet.
- To reduce aches: Add 20 drops of Tea Tree Oil to 2 ounces of grapeseed or other carrier oil. Massage into the affected area 2-3 times a day.
- Can be used as an air freshener.
- Baby Care: Keep a diaper pail clean and fresh with a spray of Tea Tree Oil mixed with water.
- To create an all-purpose cleaner: Combine 2 teaspoons of Tea Tree Oil in 2 cups of water in a spray bottle.
- Control mold: Use a concentration of 1 teaspoon per cup of water and spray directly on mold.
- For aromatic or topical use
- Add 2-3 drops to a bowl of hot water to inhale aromatherapy steam
- Add several drops to carrier oil or lotion, massage into the skin
Olympian Labs 100% pure Tea Tree Oil is imported directly from Australia and contains a minimum of 35% Terpinen.
Size: 2.0 FL OZ PER BOTTLE