Now its as easy as 1-2-3
to order custom made cubicle curtains.
These custom made curtains are available exactly to your specifications and at wholesale pricing. They are easy to install and are made of the finest quality materials.
In order to obtain a quote for your custom cubicle curtains, you can simply e-mail us at ausmed@AOL.com
or call us toll free at 1-800-382-0300
for a complete free packet of sample layouts and checklist. We will be happy to provide a quote free of charge.
There is no minimum order and we can custom make your curtains anywhere from a single bed or straight divider to a full multi-section/bed area.
The curtains can be mounted directly to a suspended ceiling, a plaster ceiling. They can also be hung with suspension rods for ceilings that are higher than normal.
Our Cubicle Curtains are a quality product for any doctor's office, hospital or nursing home.
- These curtains are made of 100% Treveria Polyester material which is permanently and inherently flame resistant.
- The fabric meets all fire safety codes, including NFPA Test 701.
- Rust proof grommets are machined into top hem on 6" centers.
- All cubicle curtains shall have #50 mesh (1/2" size hole) at the top measuring from 18" to 20" in height.
- This does not affect the finished length of your curtain.
- Nylon mesh is double stitched to curtain material.
- Curtains are also available with no mesh.
For a standard 8 ft. ceiling, an 80" finished curtain is normally adequate. For other ceiling heights a good rule of thumb is for the curtain to come within 15" of the floor. All curtains need to be a minimum of 10" wider than your track.
Cubicle curtain tiebacks are available when needed to keep curtains out of the way when not in use.
Style, Function, and Versatility at an Affordable Price
Winco's steel frame privacy screens stand up to years of use. The wide, sturdy, steel frame eliminates tipping and leaning, while the twin wheel casters make maneuvering a breeze. Both screens can be converted to a crutch tip base.
View the color choices associated with the Winco Folding Screens